David Bronstein Memorial (chess959 memorial series#1) Started: Jan 23, 2019, Finished: Feb 14, 2019.
Total prize: 260 euros
Prizes in euro: 1st: 100, 2nd: 50, 3rd: 30, 4th: 20, 5th: 15, 6th: 13, 7th: 11, 8th: 9, 9th: 7, and 10th: 5 euros.
- FM Filipets, Egor (Belarus) 26 points
- IM Leyva Proenza, Richard (Venezuela) 23.5 points
- FM Jovic, Stevan (Serbia) 23 points
- Kocheev, Aleksandr (Belarus) 22 points
- FM Tomic, Aleksandar (Montenegro) 16.5 points
- FM Terzi, Alexei (Belarus) 15.5 points
- IM Meribanov, Vitaly (Belarus) 12.5 points
- FM Jovanovic, Bojan P (Serbia) 11 points
- Terzi, Alexei (FM) ELO:2285
- Jovanovic, Bojan P (FM) ELO:2270
- Kalvaitis, Sigitas (FM) FIDE:2143
- Tomic, Aleksandar (FM) FIDE:2316
- Leyva Proenza, Richard (IM) FIDE:2333
- Sukovic, Andrej (FM) FIDE:2235
- Filipets, Egor (FM) FIDE: 2293
- Kocheev, Aleksandr FIDE:2315
- Meribanov, Vitaly (IM) FIDE:2402
- Jovic, Stevan (FM) FIDE:2184
- Handicap points applied to the players according to their ELO and playing strength, and tournament results at chess959.
- Playing times decided by each player by their own availability. Penalty points applied to the players, if they failed to notify about delay before agreed starting time of the games.
- 15+10 time controls